This eBook examines the history of Jesus’ life, from where he was born, where he grew up and whether there is extra-Biblical evidence for his existence. Available as a free eBook from the Biblical Archaeology Society in Washington.
This particular book is actually a series of small books by several authors –
- Did Jesus exist? Searching for evidence beyond the Bible.
- Jesus’ birthplace and Jesus’ home.
- Has Jesus’ Nazareth house been found?
- Did Jesus marry?
- Was Jesus last supper a seder?
This is one of 24 free eBooks downloadable from:
As I like the forensic search for evidence from reliable sources, I have enjoyed reading the first of these and look forward to going through some of the others:
- Israel: An Archaeological Journey
- Ten Top Biblical Archaeology Discoveries
- Jerusalem Archaeology: Exposing the Biblical City
- Paul: Jewish Law and Early Christianity
- The Dead Sea Scrolls: Discovery and Meaning
We are interested in opinions about these publications.