Ministry Opportunity of a Lifetime!
St Michael’s Church is located in the heart of the world’s most liveable city – Melbourne, Australia.
A unique opportunity has become available for a Minister who embraces contemporary, progressive Christian Theology and has an understanding of the dimensions that contribute to psycho-spiritual wellbeing in us all.
You must be a very well researched and inspiring preacher who understands the opportunities a
well-resourced city church can offer.
You will also
- Have strong leadership ability and dynamic communication skills.
- Be able to inspire, energise and facilitate growth in the congregation, the life of the Church and its mission locally and globally.
- Be committed to ongoing theological education integrating other disciplines, contemporary thinking and promotion of mental wellbeing.
- Be an advocate of the Jesus Seminar.
- Demonstrate experience, creativity and innovation in the development, management and evaluation of community projects.
- Enjoy working collaboratively with others in the Uniting Church in Australia and beyond.
- Understand the dynamics of a city Church where all are accepted.
- Show how you have supported pastoral care initiatives.
For further information or to apply, please email email@example.com for a confidential response.
Closing date: 19 February 2016.